Monday, June 16, 2014

CVS deal 6.16.14



Not up for doing a haul and trying to see how much you can get for a few bucks? Couponing can still be rewarding, even if you are only going for ONE thing.

My kids and I were in the sun yesterday and got a little toasty. I need sunscreen NOW!!! It's time to break down, spend the money, and just get it over & done with.

But, as you all know me, I am NOT going to pay full price. No way!

Time to check my CVS goodies....

I checked to see what coupons are at the coupons machine. It sometimes helps to go onto your online account and check this ahead of time, before you get to the store.
And BAM there is a CVS coupon for $2 off any 2 sun products.

So now, I go to search how much their sunscreens are going for right now and come to find the CVS brand spray sunscreen is 2/$10 right now.

So I decide to browse the ad to see if there is anything else I can purchase that will give you back Extra Care bucks. Something I might need.

*BE toothpaste is $2.99 and if you buy one you get back $2 ECBs
- There is a $1.00 off coupon from Coupons.com
-I pay $1.99 OOP and get back $2 ECBs = FREE

So now I have $2ECBs and a $2 off 2 sunscreen products coupon. 
 --------------------------- ------------------------------- -----------------------------
Transaction #1

*BE toothpaste $2.99 - $1cpn = $1.99 OOP and I get back $2 ECBs



Transaction #2

 (2) CVS sunscreen spray  - $10.00 - $2 off 2 sunscreen products - $2 ECBs ==$6.00


COMPLETE OOPS COSTS = $8.00 for 2 sunscreen and toothpaste



So remember, before you head to grab something you NEED, check those coupons first!! You don't have to pay full price.



**BE toothpaste coupon was from www.coupons.com
**OOP = Out of Pocket
**ECB = Extra Care Bucks









 

No comments:

Post a Comment