Friday, September 4, 2015

Pumpkin Dessert Dip

Hey all!

I recently made this dessert dip, which is a fall favorite in our house. And I realize I never did a blog post on it. And I am always being asked for this recipe as well, so here it is.

This is a dip that can be served chilled, but its OK if its out for a bit while your guests enjoy it. 

Ingredients:
*canned pumpkin (the smaller size can)
*1 box vanilla pudding
*1 container of whipped topping (not the stuff in the can, the stuff in the freezer section)
*any pie seasoning you want like cinnamon or nutmeg
*any cookie of your choice (we typically use Ginger Snaps, Nilla Wafers, or graham crackers)


1 - Blend together the vanilla pudding powder mix, and the whipped topping. 
2 - Add in the pumpkin, a little at a time, until you get the taste you want. I almost never use the entire can. 
3 - Sprinkle with a bit of cinnamon

Now take any cookie you like, dip and enjoy!!!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment