Monday, August 10, 2015

First FALL Dollar Tree Haul of 2015



Hey all!

Yes, I am pushing Fall already. Hate me, I don't care!!! As I type this I have a Creamy Pumpkin candle lit next to me.  Fall is my Favorite time of year, so I couldn't resist when I saw a few of these items at the Dollar Tree.  (I also need supplies for a few new wreaths for the Etsy shop)

 Dollar Tree has really been stepping it up in the silk flower department. They have tons of fall foliage including these leaves., in all tones of yellow, orange and reds.



And check out these silk flowers, with a touch of burlap in them. Great for those earthy crafts.

To keep with the burlap theme, were these burlap like, glittery leaves. 14 a pack. Not a bad deal at all.

Shimmery foam decor items to add to vases or use for crafts. Loved the red ones.

Last but not least these shiny window clings. They had these and owl ones, which I think I might go back for as well.


So if you love Fall, get on over to Dollar Tree before these finds are gone!







No comments:

Post a Comment