Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Tween Easter Baskets



Hey all!

Just wanted to pop in and show you my Easter goodies haul!!! I could have gone even more crazy then I did, but I couldn't. 
Just in case you are new to my blog, I have 3 daughters, ages 8 and 11. Yes, we consider the 8 yrs old as tween as well, because they tend to like everything the 11 year old does. 
We also try to do more along the lines of non-candy, as we always eat candy in this house, so holidays, we try to use that as a time to give them other things. So let's get started.


This is our current candy selection. We still need to get the big chocolate for the basket and we are going to be filling plastic eggs this year, instead of hiding real ones. 

 *bunny eggs with powder candy 
*Bunny Pez
*Reese's peanut butter eggs
*Bubble gum egg cartons
*Chocolate covered Peeps
-----------------------------------


Next we have some random things I grabbed, that I thought they would like.
 *Bubble wands
*stickers that have LED lights in them (pretty cool for Dollar Tree)
 ---------------------------------------


Next we have some fashion accessories:
 *Flip flops from Old Navy
*some headbands for the twins and hair ties and a wrap for Madison
-------------------------------------------------------------------


Lastly we have some pampering and beauty items. The little items were purchased to go inside some of the eggs that the Easter bunny will hide, but they didn't quite fit. I may still try to find a package of eggs that are a little bigger, just for those items.
*Bath & Body Works body wash (one day flash sale + coupons = Score)
*roller ball perfume that were in the clearance at Old Navy
*mini nail polish
*mini polish remover pads, scented
*mini lip gloss
*eyeshadow singles
*make up remover wipes for the eyeshadow (stop using Mommy's)
*tinted lip balm (again, stop using Mommy's)

I hope this helps inspire you to step outside the box, for your child s Easter baskets. And I hope this finds you in enough time for some shopping (sorry).   Have a Hoppy Easter!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment