Wednesday, April 15, 2015

How to snap yourself awake



Hey all!

Think about it, you wake up in the morning, on a normal day, and you just don't want to get moving. But on a day where you are late, you jump up, get ready and are out the door in record time. Interesting, huh?

Well, I have found an easy way to help you wake up faster.

I realized, that once I actually get up out of bed, I still have trouble keeping my eyes open. And its not always because I am still tired (although I am!). A lot of times its because of the sleep in my eyes. I found myself rubbing my eyes with water to get the sleep to go away, and that not always worked.

The solution......EYE DROPS!  Yes, simply put eye drops in your eyes, first thing in the morning. It helps clear away the sleep and helps you keep those eyes open, which helps you wake up faster.

Added tip -- use allergy relief drops. You can kill 2 birds with one stone.

WHO KNEW?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment