Thursday, April 23, 2015

Good Morning

Hey, its me!

I really don't have a blog post for today, but wanted to just write about my Good morning. its not often that I have one where I am inspired to GSD (get shit done). And I am hoping my adding a blog post to my list of things done, it will help me to keep going for the day.

First, Brian had to be at work by 7:15 this morning, so I had to do all morning drop offs. Normally I do them all, but he is home, so I can leave the twins homes to finish getting ready while I drop Madison off. (7:50am). But when he is not home, everyone needs to be ready to leave at the same time, and we need to waste time in between Madison's drop off and the twins drop off (8:15).

I admit, I didn't want to get up. I don't know why, but I thought with bright sun shining in the mornings it would make it easier to get up and it just isn't working.  So to start off, I didn't have faith.

We finally got out of the house and dropped Madison off. Then I headed to Dunkin Donuts to get a coffee to drink to give me a boost, and munchkins for the twins.




Once we were fueled up a little, off to school it was. As soon as I dropped them off though, I was stopped by one the longest trains I have ever waited for. But I found it kind of peaceful and relaxing, which is odd for me.


Once I got through that, I realized I still had over a half an hour before I had to be logged in for work, and it was so nice out, I decided to hit the produce market up the street really fast.  Bananas, grapefruit, strawberries, mushrooms, peppers, cucumbers, and some Halo's for the kids. Yum!


Now its time to cut up the strawberries and get dinner in the crock pot. I will do a recipe blog post on it, if it turns out OK. Ha Ha

Hope you all are having a great and productive day as well!!





Remember, you can follow us here as well:
Instagram = HJPMOONS
Google+ = HeatherP (MamaMIA)



No comments:

Post a Comment