Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bingo is NO joke


 



Hey all!

This weekend, I ventured out to my first ever Bingo game!!!Wow...that's all I can say. Those ladies are NO JOKE. WOW  People were there with pizza's and hoagie trays and drinks and, well pretty much parties at their tables. A lot of women were playing more then 5 boards per game. Seriousness was up in there.

The schools in our town all got together and put this Coach Bag bingo together to help raise money for the schools. I wasn't too sure about it, but then my aunt text me and said she got tickets for her and my two cousins. So I called my friend/cousin-in-law and got her to go with me. 

We were running late because...well....it wasn't MY fault. But anyway, we got there about 20 minutes early and there was a line out the building. We get inside, and the room was FULL. There had to be about 400 people there. WHOA! 

There were 16 games, and each one had a different pattern. That part I did not like. I just wanted straight Bingo, but apparently, its like that everywhere. About 3 games in, Lauren wins one of the bags I wanted. Woo Hoo!!! So she is not picky and had agreed to easily exchange bags with me, if I won one I didn't really like. I don't get nice things that Coach Bags...well..EVER.   As games continued, my aunt won bag AND a wristlet.
They also had about 60 baskets they were giving away too, and a 50/50 that was at about $1000. 
I WON NOTHING!!!!!!!  NADA, ZIP ZILCH ZERO!!!!     16 bingo games, 3 sheets of baskets tickets, and a roll of 50/50 tickets.....and i walked out empty handed. WTF?????? 

Needless to say, I probably won't do that again. I am not the kind to throw money away like that. I don't like that almost $60 was spent fro NOTHING.  But I have to say, it was a experience and I did do a lot of laughing so...it must have been worth it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment