Thursday, March 19, 2015

Shoprite Deals for the week ending 3/21/15


Hey all!

I know I might be a little late, so please take this as more of a lesson, then a "hurry up go get these deals" type of post.
I hit my local Shoprite last night and scored some pretty good deals, that I wanted to share with you.
However, I'll admit, it wasn't easy. The prep took me a few hours stretched over a few days, to find as many as I could find.  I pretty much compared all of my digital coupons, the sales circular, and then I went through each coupon I had printed, on the stores website, to see if it was worth a deal or not. But it was soooo worth it!

Now, I didn't post and list every single deal because, it was after 8pm when I got home and took care of dinner. These are just the best deals that I was excited about.

#1 --The Suave shampoo and the Lady Speedstick deodorant were the same price and same type of deal. Reg. price -- $1.99


*Used  (4) Suave coupons for $.50 off one bottle (for Dollar General), which doubles to $1.00 at my store = $.99 each
*Used (2) Coupons.com printables for $1.00 off one Lady Speedstick == $.99 each
TOTAL:  $5.94 out of pocket
------- ----------- ----------- -------- -------- ----------- ---------- ----------- -------- ---------


 #2 -- Glade products were on sale 4/$7.96, and  you did not HAVE to buy 4, so they were basically $1.99 ea.

*Used (4) $1.00 off any one Glade product == $1.00 ea. for the sprays
*Used (4) $1.00 off  one Glade wax melts == $1.00 ea. for the wax melts
*Used (3) $.50 off one Glade candle, which doubles to $1.00 == $1.00 ea. for the candles
AND I got a surprise at check out --- a $3.00 off my next shopping order as a Thanks from Glade.
TOTAL: $11 out of pocket - $3 back cpn == $8.00 for 11 glade products i.e. $.72 for each.
--------- ----------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ------------- ---------- ------- ------ -------- ------ -------

#3 --Schick disposable razors, on sale for $3.99:


*Used (2) $5.00 off 2  Coupons.com printable == 2/$2.98 aka 4/$5.96

*Used (1) $2.00 off 1 Coupons.com printable == $1.99
*The mens Hydro 5 line, had "Save Now" coupons on the packages for $3.00 off 1, so I used those instead of the coupons I had, which made each of those $.99.
TOTAL:  8/$10.92 aka $1.37 ea.
-------- ---------- ---------- --------- ------------- ---------- ------------- ---------- -------- --------- ---------

#4 - Canada Dry/7Up soda products were on sale 4/$4.00 aka $1.00 ea. (I believe for this deal you DID HAVE to purchase 4, but I'm not sure, so check your local store for details)




*Used (2) $1.00 off one 7UP Coupons.com printables ==  2 FREE
*Used (1) $1.00 off 2 Canada Dry products = 2/$1.00
TOTAL:  4/$1.00 aka $.25 ea.


As I said, there were some other deals that I got as well. I went in there with about $50 in paper coupons, and maybe about $10.00 in digital coupons saved on my card.
I hope this inspires you all to find those deals!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment