Tuesday, January 20, 2015

DITL - Mom got sick

Hey all!

So yesterday, about 4:30, I started to get really dizzy. At first I thought it was from looking the computer all day, but I couldn't shake it. So once I was done working, I ended up having to lay down. But the little nap I tried to take, didn't work. I continued to lie there for about 2 hrs before attempting to get up. Once I got up, the room was spinning. I couldn't even take a bit of anything other then bread.
Finally I decided to go lay down upstairs...closer to the bathroom. Again, I couldn't move. Just lying there, half awake, listening to everything going on downstairs.
Then about 3:30am, I woke up, dizziness gone and I was able to snack more on my drink and crackers. Oddly enough, I was able to fall back to sleep too.
Brian decided to let me sleep in - Just in case. So I allowed it. I didn't try to get up. But when I did, this is what i woke up to.


But I am perplexed on if I should be upset because he was working on his daughters school project, which is why no cleaning got done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment