Thursday, October 2, 2014

Halloween Series #5 - Dollar Tree stuff

Hey, it's me!
Last week, it was brought to my attention that Dollar tree had so much cute stuff out. But I had to wait until pay day - whomp whooomp. However, I finally got to go last night!!! I was so excited because I got so much cute stuff. But of course, now I feel like I STILL don't have enough going on in this house. UGH  (Who else gets that way? You buy tons of stuff and still feel like your house looks empty?)

Color changing votive/fake candle things. They flicker and change color behind the designed screen. Also some goodies for a prize box.


Those glitter skull also flicker and change colors, out of the eye sockets. A few more spiders to crawl the walls. I keep seeing these crows - not sure what to do with them yet, but I wanted them. Ava likes to walk around with one on her shoulder. 


Had to get some kitchen stuff. There is a set of 4 fall shade of purple cups, cute Halloween canister, and the decorative hand towels.
 

Two cute little gravestones, black and silver skull garland, witches dessert menu sign, some wall hanging things for decorations, and a toilet seat decal.

No comments:

Post a Comment