Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A random tag from a YouTube vlog

This is a tag I saw on YouTube by Sam Schuerman (link below).  I still have not started doing "real" vlogs on my youtube channel yet, but thought I would do this one. Hope it helps me readers learn a little more about me.
Feel free to Share this post, so others can do it as well, and tag me because I would love to read yours.


1 - Do you keep up with the Kardashians?
*Yes I do. I watch all of the TV shows.I try NOT to follow them outside of the show, but as we all know, they are all everywhere. Its my guilty pleasure. 

2 - Which old muscle car would you choose?
* I'm not really into cars for how they look, i go for more practical, but if i had to choose, I would say Mustang - because everyone know what that car is and everyone loves them.

3 - Do you have a sailor potty mouth?
*Yes I do. I live in NJ right across the river from Philly, and everyone curses.I do try to chill with it around kids, but if I get really mad, I throw that F-bomb out there A LOT. It's either the F word or throwing things....I choose to not break stuff so...
 
4 - If your significant other gave you a"Hall Pass" who would you use it on?
 *Will Smith

5 - One thing you do that you hate to admit?
* I squeeze blackheads/pimples, and not just on me. And my children have become like me in this way. I'm not proud of it.

6 - Do you really brush your teeth in the AM and the PM?
No. I typically DO either or, but rarely both. We have one bathroom and a 5 person household, 4 of which are girls, so...I feel lucky to be able to do it at least once.

7 - What is your Go To drink at Starbucks?
*I don't do Starbucks - they are way to expensive, you have to wait too long & no drive thru's, and they are not as convenient. However, I am a Dunkin Donuts girl and my go to there is just some type of flavored coffee. My "go to drink" changes as the seasons/flavors change (right now its pumpkin coffee), but its always typically hot or iced coffee.

8 - Is your current color, your real hair color?
Well, I'm not sure. My hair from birth was blonde, then it went brown about 10 yrs, but in light I looked red. And now as adult I dye my hair whatever color I want. But I can't let it grow out, to answer this, as it grows out grey. Generally though, I would say its a light-medium brown with red highlights.

9 - If you could swap bodies with someone, who would it be and why?
I don't know. I don't really admire "bodies", I admire weight b/c I have always had issues with that. I always say how I wish I could go back to when I was 20 -- looking back I think I looked good then, but didn't think I did then.

10 - Have you read 50 Shades of Grey and what did you think?
I did complete the first book and was pissed by the ending. I started the 2nd books but then I seemed to never have enough time to read again.So now I'm just waiting for the movie.

11 - Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes. When I was younger I loved to type, and my hands would get sore, and I would just do it. Now I do it all the time. And NO, my knuckles are not huge.

12 - Have you accidentally text someone something that was meant for your significant other?
No. Texting became popular after I met my hubby and he never got into the texting thing too much, so we rarely text anyway.  I have done that with friends, but nothing bad.

13 - Have you ever created a fake profile to sneak on someone?
 I think I may have once when the social media thing first started, but they knew it was me right away and we laughed about it.

14 - cookies or pastries?
Probably cookies - they tend to be less messy and you don't need utensils.

15 - What do you love about yourself?
Honestly, nothing much right now because I am at a weight i don't like at all. But I used to really like my hands and wrists.  Sometimes I like my eyes - people have told me they are seductive without even trying.

16 - Do you have to match your nail and toe polish?
No. I change my nail polish color every 4-7 days, and I try to keep with what is seasonally in right now. but my toes get painted every 1-2 months, and I like to use a seasonally in color, but one that will match my nails. I kind of make my toes the neutral for my nails for that month. (if that makes sense?) Like right now, my toes are deep burgundy, and on my nails I have been doing mauves, and deep reds and darker purples.

17 - Tell us a few things about yourself that people would be surprised to know.
Not sure, I am pretty much an open book.I secretly did not want red headed children, and now I have 3. Although their red hair is not what I was afraid of and I had all girls, so it looks cute on them.

18 - Heels or flats?
Flats. I used to hate flats, but now that I am older and have aches and pains, give me flats over heels any day.  I only really do heels in a boot version and its a chunky heel at that.
 
19 - If you could do anything for one day and money was no option, what would you do?
 I would shut down Disney World so just my family could enjoy it, with no lines or crowds. I hope I can get my girls there someday, while they are still young and I can watch them enjoy it.

20 -  What was the last youtube video you watched?
See below link. The one that inspired this blog post. 

21 - Do you have road rage?
Yes and no. I hate when people are going the exact speed limit. I will yell and complain out loud and pass them as soon as i can. But i don't chase people down at all. I fear of getting into an accident or the person being a crazy loon who ends up chasing me.

22 - What is your fave rock and roll song?
Pour Some Sugar on Me


23 - Who was your first kiss, do you still talk to them?
This guy I date in high school for about 4 yrs. we do email about once a year for a quick life update - how is the family, what have you been up to, who got marries, who died type things.   And it seems about every 2-4 yrs we run into each other somewhere odd like a store.

24 - If you could have one YouTubers closet, whose would it be?
 Well, most youtubers have way more clothes then i do with much bigger closets, so anyone really.


25 - Do you have a nickname?
I don't really like it, but its been around for so long it doesn't bother me and I answer to it.
My name is Heather. Well in high school, friend called me Heath. Which sounds like Head. My friends found that funny and Ironic because i did not...........ya know.......so it stuck. only HS friends call me that, but its still around - if you call out HEAD, i will turn to see who is calling me.

26 - If you could have one youTubers make up collection, whose would it be?
Tati - its a mix of high end and low end and nothing too out there.

27 - What do you think is the best thing about your youtube channel?
 I haven't really started it up yet, but what is on there, are little clips of my cute kids.

28 - How many cars have you had and what were they?
 84 Renault Encore was my first car - it was always in the shop. When that died on me I got a 2000 Hyundai Accent, my first brand new car with a car payment. Then I had my first baby and the car seat wouldn't fit right, so I traded in the Accent in 2003 for a 20003 Hyundai Elantra. I STILL have that car and it runs great, but hubby drives it mostly now for work only because...last month, we traded in hubby's car for a 2014 Chevy Cruze, and right now we are sharing both cars.

29 - What's your favorite pizza?
 Pizza if my fave meal. I prefer small shop pizza to chain store pizza. As for toppings, I like pepperoni or mushrooms, or BBQ chicken pizza, but best of all is just plain pizza from a privately owned local shop.

30 - If you could only have 1 lipstick for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Rimmel in Heather Shimmer. This has nothing to do with my name. Its a "neutral" color I bought a little over a year ago and I keep buying. It's a neutral color with a small bit of shimmer, and a hint of purple, but it goes with everything and add the perfect amount of color to your lips without the color screaming "look at me". LOVE it! (my fave color of all time is no longer being made but it was when Revlon first came out with the ColorStay line of lipsticks - Sienna. OMG loved it and would love it again if they brought it back)






Sam Schuerman video -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwPC8o9i88


No comments:

Post a Comment