Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Seasonal transitioning with home decor


Hey all!  If you follow me, you will know that recently I have been into decorating my house, just a little, with some accents of the season/holiday.

In the Spring I hit Dollar Tree and got some bright floral and fake fruit to do a  little deocrating around the house for the season. Then summertime and the 4th of July hit, and we chnaged it up again. (both these blog posts linked below)  And now its August and the month is flying by fast. Before you know it, it will be September. To me, September means the beginning of Fall..my FAVE time of year.

So last night, I went to Dollar Tree to get some florals that I liked for August, but that could also transition over to the beginning of Fall. I didn't find a lot of extras that I liked right now, so I just got enough for the little arrangements I have shown below.


The vase I got at a demo yearssssss ago. I always loved it, but never really used it. And I thought it went well with the colors this time.


I decided to add a little pop of bright color, so it didn't look too fall-ish.

Here are the finished products. The smaller one is on top of the TV and the taller one ison the shelf over my desk.









*Spring Home decor:   http://bit.ly/springhomedecor


*4th of July home decor: http://bit.ly/4thofjulydecor

No comments:

Post a Comment