Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Back to School cheat list






Its that time of year where we start scrambling to get everything together, that our children need, to go back to school aka get out of our hair. He He

Some schools are courteous enough to send a list home with the report card, of what will be needed the following school year.  But that is not the case at all schools. For instance, my 5th grader might not get her list until we get the letter telling us who her teacher is....1-2 weeks before school starts.

However, I have learned that there are some staples, that are needed just about every year. And on top of that are all the essentials they need every year regardless of what grade they are in.

Therefore, I thought it would be helpful to make a generalized list of items/things to help us all get as much as we can, before the last minute rush. I personally try to collect all of these items throughout the entire summer. I check sales and when I see a really good deal, I just grab it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment