Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ipsy - July 2014

 This month's Ipsy bag was bright!! Neon actually. What you see is the real color of the bag.
As for what's inside...not too bad this month.

 Pop bronzer - not bad. I have been using it and have been pleased. There is a slight shimmer to it. But I like the large surface for the larger brushes.


PIxi lip balm - this goes on like a chap stick but has color like a gloss. The color was a bit bright for me, but the product itself was nice.
 5 in 1 liquid eyeshadow - I don't know if I just don't know how to use them, but I don't understand what the point is of liquid eyeshadow. Therefore, i don't prefer this product, But i tried it anyway. This one went on nicely. The applicator was soft and easy to work with.  the color was not as dark as it looked, but it took a while to dry. I ended up putting some similar colored shadow over it, just to keep it from transferring and getting it dried a little faster.
 Beach spray - I have not used this yet, but wanted to try. Will do review once I have used it a few times. (I tend to pull my hair up a lot in summertime)
Another product, I have not tried just yet, but it will review when I do. I am eager to see how it works, because I am one of those that tend to burn, and not "tan" easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment