Friday, June 20, 2014

Ipsy bag - June 2014



Realtree for her, eau de parfum -- It's a light scent. Not too bad. Reminiscent of Skin So Soft from Avon. not bad, but not my taste. Also, it came in a little ziplock and I wondered why. After spraying it, it got all over the tester sprayer, so keep that baggie for re-storage.

NYX butter gloss in Eclair - light pink color. Thick formula. tingles the lips slightly. usual stickyness like a gloss but not too unbearable.Stay factor seems good.  pigment is not too bad - not shear, but the color is pretty light.

Carol's daughter styling cream (crack me up as I AM a Carol's daughter) -- I don't typically use these, but will review in more detail when i do. Not much of a scent to it.

NickNack NY shimmer eye liner -- liquid eyeliner. Applicator is very pointed, semi-firm, application was pretty good pigment wise. Color I got was a teal blue -- not sure when/where I would use this. But its good to have for those times you wanna do something a little out of the box.


Ofra eyebrow pencil -- seems typical. I just started doing my eyebrows so I am excited to try this and save my actual brown eyeliners. (sorry, no pic but it looks like a brown eyeliner pencil, no big thing)








No comments:

Post a Comment