Monday, June 9, 2014

First BAD weekend





Hey all!
Sorry I didn't get a chance to post this weekend. I DID hit up Bath & Body Works and Charming Charlies for a little haul that I do plan on posting about either today or tomorrow.

But Friday night started a long weekend for my husband. He had his first MS flare up and it pretty much paralyzed him for 2 days. He was reliant on his cane all weekend and I was following him all over the place  & having to help him get dressed. 
He was forced into a weeks vacation - NO WAY could he make it at work.
Along with it, he was running a fever. So we are not sure if the fever was MS flare up induced or if the MS flare up was because he was sick and had the fever. But either way, it was pretty rough for him. I felt bad. I felt pretty much helpless. 

But the meds FINALLY start tomorrow, and we are all hoping that helps. 

On a side note, I think we came to terms that our next home will NEED to be handicap accessible, even if not needed at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment