Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Funnies - 5/2/14



This my first weekly series. After a long week of annoying work stuff, I thought it might be nice to have something to laugh at. So all week long I will be taking notes on funny things the kids say or do, and will compile it into Friday Funnies. However, I didn't think of this until mid-week, so this week is a little light. Hope you enjoy!!
--------------

*Ava was reading to herself out loud for her homework, The Little Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything, in an English accent. I tried to record her but the lighting was too bad. About 20 minutes later, I overheard Isabel reading Amelia Bedelia...in an English accent. Copy cats!

*Eating something I shouldn't have been, and it made a crown of mine pop out. Talking about what a crown is and how it all works with Isabel, and she asks "Will the tooth fairy give you a lot of money for that one?"  Next day, Ava & Madison both asked me the same thing. 

*Isabel:  "But, my belly is only half full now because I just got done all that diarea-ing!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment