Sunday, April 27, 2014

Garnier review and compare


Hey - it's me!

I am a big fan of Garnier hair products. I typically have never had a complaint. However, I tried to replace my holy grail product I use from them, and wasn't too impressed. I do not regret trying the new product but...I do not see how it is any different then the holy grail I always buy.



This is my holy grail, Garnier Fructis, Sleek & Shine - Anti-Frizz Serum.   I LOVE this stuff!
I use this to on wet hair after a shower, as a dentangler, on both me and the girls. I add it to my water bottle I use on the girls, as a dentangler. I rub it in my hands and smooth through my dry hair before I use my straightener. It helps my hair stay frizz free and soft, without being oily.





This is the new Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil - Frizz Defy - 5 action hair elixir .  I just purchased this last week, thinking it might work even better then the Anti Frizz Serum. Nope, not really. It pretty much works exactly the same. They sell it to let you think you can use it in 5 different ways....all the same ways I was already using the Anti-Frizz Serum.   Also, when I bought this, I thought it was a spray and its not.  It's a pump. And in my experience using it this last week, the pump was not too helpful to me. You have to hold the bottle and pump at the same time, and if its the second go around using it in a short amount of time, your hands can be pretty slippery. I like the pump on the other product better.


All in all, I like both of these products just the same. The Anti-Frizz serum is easier to pump. But if you are looking to try one of these products, I can only suggest to pick the one that best matches your decor, because they both work pretty well!!



No comments:

Post a Comment