Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Daily Life - 4/22/14 - More RED paint

Brian is still painting the back porch. Not sure where he got the idea, but ... whatever. He grabbed the red accent wall color from the kitchen and took it into the back porch. So now its all freshy fresh. And when you do have a view of the back porch from the kitchen, it kinda flows better now. So yeah, not too bad. Would still like my kitchen finished first but.....ya know.... sigh.  I will post some before and after pics once its done and cleaned up. Same for the kitchen. (for those of you who know we have been working on it.)

The girls are home for Spring break....ummmmm..yeah. They aren't being antsy, but they are just home while I am trying to get work done. Sometimes I can tune it out and other days like today, I just need everyone to not make any noise, so i can concentrate. However, Brian did take them out fishing so I was able to get a little piece for a while there.
I also insisted that I take Madison to dance tonight, alone. So I was able to just saunter around Target, by myself. I did pick up a few grocery items and some hair/beauty items that I needed, but most of all, did I mention I was alone?!?!?  Ha Ha All was great until I got stuck in the middle of a thunderstorm on the way home. Luckily, me and the storm were just passing each other in the night.  I only puled over for a few minutes ;)

Last but not least, Madison wanted me to record her doing her recital dance, tonight. Then Isabel jumped in too. So, I posted it on YouTube. Will link video below. Please excuse the first 10 or so seconds. If anyone has any suggestions of editing programs that I can use to cut out parts of what I record, please let me know.

And on that note, I need to get tired because it is now 12:06am, and I have to be up & logged on for work in 9 hours. I know, doesn't sound bad, but considering I may not fall asleep until almost 2am at this point.. Oh well, nothing COFFEE can't handle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYKWSn_IMME

Night all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment