Sunday, June 5, 2016

Baked Zuccini chips



Hey all!

I am finally back with a recipe blog post - yay!!

I've seen a few of these going around, and they looked so good I wanted to try. But I put my own little twist on it.  I have to say, I was surprised at how crispy & crunchy they actually were.

Ingredients:
-1 zucchini ( a good sized one makes a lot)
-2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup of Bread crumbs (I don't suggest using Panko for this)
-1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese (can add more if you'd like)
- Season All salt (can use regular salt)
Feel free to add any other seasonings you might want. I actually wanted to add onion powder but forgot.

Directions:

1 - slice zuccini into thin slices
2 - Wisk the eggs and italian dressing

3 - Combine bread crumbs, parmesean cheese and salt

4 - Toss ziccini slices in the egg wash

5 - bread all of the slices and place on a non stick cooking sheet. if your cooking/baking sheet is not so non stick, use some cooking spray on it.

6 - bake at 400 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes.




And, they are kid approved!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment