Monday, November 16, 2015

Life is a changin'



Hey all!

I know I keep going MIA. I was on the ball, then I got so busy.  But just wanted to pop in to alert the ones who care....

I have lost my job. I have kind of been expecting it...but it came with NO warning. Literally, as soon as I was told, my access was gone. Very few words were given to me from my immediate boss. I felt like I was treated like a criminal, but.......whatever......moving on.

I am trying my best to stay positive about the whole thing though. new job, means bigger pay raise, right?? Everything happens for a reason!!!

Also, my husband, who has MS, has been down the last month or so. He is taking a new medication which is helping a little for his mood, but working great for his mobility. However, its a learning process and change of life, for us all. 

I am still working on crafts for this show that I am doing the first week in December. And now working on job search stuff, and working out all of the unemployment paperwork and stuff that comes along with losing a job.  I am hoping that once all is taken care of, and calmed down, if I am still unemployed, I plan to come back FULL FORCE with this blog. New ideas, maybe new recipes, tips tricks, and stuffs.

I thank you all for your support and hope you stick around to see what we can venture into together!

(((HUGS)))))

PS - Just for your blogging pleasure...here is a photo of the last minute decor I put together last night for Thanksgiving. I almost skipped by it, but then realized I can't allow myself to do that.



No comments:

Post a Comment