Friday, May 22, 2015

Target Dollar Spot haul 5.21.15

Hey all!

I have been seeing and hearing a lot lately, about the Dollar Spot at Target. I have been checking it out in the past, but last night I seemed to find a few really cute items, and thought I'd share with you all.

First I grabbed these cute little decor sign for the summer holidays. They aren't to big, maybe about 4-5 inches in height, but I thought they would look cute on a shelf or window sill.


Each time I go, I always see these cute tin/buckets, but couldn't think of anything to do with them. But when I saw this one last night, it clicked in my head what to do with it. Our current toothbrush holder wasn't working for us anymore. And we always have tubes of toothpaste lying around. So I thought this would be perfect to just hold it all on one spot, on the bathroom sink.


I had children with me who wanted something, so  I grabbed a few of these color tablet packets for my daughters. Just something a little fun, to jazz up their baths. There were 8 color tablets per $1.00 package.

Lastly, with summer here (for the most part), I had to get a new refrigerator notepad. They had so many cute patterns I had a hard time choosing.


That is all for my little haul. I hope you found some inspiration and are going to check out the dollar section next time you are at a target store. Happy holidays!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment