Tuesday, December 30, 2014

10 Sandwich Maker creations





If you are like me, with picky eaters for children, you are always looking for new and fun things to try to feed them. Well, the other night we didn't have a lot of time, so I suggested grilled cheese to the kids, and they Boo'd the idea. One of them suggested pizza. So I compromised and offered up pizza pockets ala sandwich maker. They were a hit!

So this got my creative mind flowing and I thought of a few other ideas to try and wanted to share them with you.  So I listed below, a few ideas. Have fun, enjoy, and please feel free to share any creations you have thought of and tried yourselves!

1 - grilled cheese
2 - pizza -- pizza sauce and cheese, extras if you choose
3 - peanut butter & jelly
4 - peanut butter and fluff ... or even Nutella
5 - ham & cheese
6 - fruit & cream (mix cream cheese with powdered sugar for the cream)
7 - eggs & cheese
8 - scramble the eggs and carefully pour them right into the maker, no bread.
9 - pour waffle mix in for quick waffles. its the same as a waffle maker, just different shape
10 - mini fruit pies - just place canned (or homemade) fruit pie filling on bread and close the lid

I hope some of these inspire you to get creative with your sandwich maker, and our meals for the kiddies!



No comments:

Post a Comment