Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My yearly Mother's Day treat - HAUL TIME!

For the last couple of years, around Mother's Day, I have been treating myself to hauls at bath & Body Works and Charming Charlie's. Below are just a few of the items that I purchased.

The foaming hand soaps were 5 for $18 and i also has a Free item coupon, so I also got the body wash in my fave scent Twilight Woods.



(All of the Charming Charlie's stuff was bought with a $30 gift card I got for mother's day)

I am a big fan of Sun Moon Stars stuff so when I saw this necklace I had to have it. It does have some sparkle to it, but I was actaully able to dress it down a little yesterday. I wore it with my plain navy boat neck shirt I have. It can get a bit tangled, but I didn't care. It was one of those "I don't care if I only wear it once I NEED it'  type purchases.

Just a little clearance find - $2.99. I have a lot of purple clothes and ONE pair of purple earrings, so I thought these were simply cute.

I have this one pair of silver earrings that I seem to where with everything lately. So I wanted to some nuetral earrins. This set had gold, silver (pictured here) and a bronzed black color (not pictured). I thought they would be a nice way to dress up a t-shirt without looking like I was trying too hard.


I am really liking the mint color this year, but really only have a few items in that color. I do have a dress that is mint and white that I wear a lot on really hot days and thought these would match it pretty well. Also, the mint is so minimal on these earrings, I can wear them with other coordinating colors as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment