Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Nail art ideas



I used to really be into nail art. And I do still try out some designs here and there and try to get creative for special occasions.  So I just thought I would share with you all a few of my past nail art ideas and what inspired them. Try it yourself! Its not as hard as it seems and can be fun!


The week I tried this one, I was getting a new tattoo of ladybugs. So of course my nails had to match.


This was for the Candyland birthday party we did for my twins a couple years ago. I made them big cupcake cakes and decorated them just like my nails.

                                    Googly eyes and ghost faces for Halloween one year.


I tried too many times to do clover leafs for St. Patty's day, so I gave up and just painted every nails a different color from my green nail polish collection. The result wasn't too bad.


               This was one of my very first designs...a winter time penguin. He was cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment