Monday, April 14, 2014

Welcome to my Blog

Hey all!   Welcome to my first blog post!  Well sort of.....I had one before but I never publicly posted it, it was for myself, as I didn't want anyone to talk about me or think that I was looking for attention. Then I got bored with it. (typical of me)  I decided to delete/remove all those posts and start over. And this time, I don't care what people think. If people think I am looking for attention, then don't pay me any attention. Just ignore it. Pass by, don't click on it, block me form your feed...whatever.  If you think its annoying then you really could care less about me, so why should I care less about you blocking me. Right?!

I understand that typically most Blogs have a subject matter, but mine will not. My blog is going to be random. I don't want to limit myself to a certain group of readers. My life is random, so this will be too. I am hoping that that fact of not knowing what I will post next next, might keep the interest going.

By following this you will see blogs about our day to day life, funny things the kids said or did, I might vent about craziness . I also will be doing posts about things I try from Pinterest, couponing hauls or money saving tips. If I buy a new product, I might blog about it, as a type of review.  You might find before and after pics from room make-overs or projects we are doing. I also follow a lot of vloggers on YouTube, and see tags they do...if I can translate a tag i like into a Blog, I'll be doing those too. I might even throw in a rant about current events once in a while.  I am hoping there will be something for everyone. But most of all, this is for me.

On that note, I think I have summed up what you will be seeing from me. If anyone has anything they would like to see, comment on this post and let me know.

Thanks for coming. See you later!


-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment