Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Please, we need your help and support!!

So I had this big long post on here about how I have been MIA and how life has been crazy and stressful and why...and it just got too long.

So here it is in a nutshell.

I work a full time job.

I have a husband who has a lifelong disease that we are still new to and trying to figure out, so pretty much everything is up to me. So when I am not working, I am running errands and cleaning my house. YES, its THAT messy ALL the time. I know people think I exaggerate.


I have 3 daughters ages 8-11 who are all going through different stages of early girl attitudes and its really hard trying to deal with that while being a good mom, without guilt.

I have elderly parents who need my assistance and company more often lately. So along with visits, I help with their laundry as well. So I do laundry for 7 people. Its not as bad as it sounds, but it can be time consuming.

June is a busy time with dance and end of school because of recitals.

And well....money has been super tight and I just haven't been able to get supplies for art or cupcakes and recipes, or go on little shopping hauls for no reason, just to blog about my finds. 

So that is why I have been MIA. However, my crafting ideas for my Etsy shop are picking back up - I just need to get supplies and get them done. I am determined to make our back porch an arts & crafts room, so I can do a post or 2 about that.

At this point, I really would just like to ask for support from you all. I have opened this Etsy shop to support my daughters activities. They have been in dance for 3 yrs and I sadly cannot afford to let them continue anymore. It really breaks my heart at just the thought of it.  This new Etsy shop is all for THEM!! So I ask you please, share my posts of the art we do, and share the love. We would all greatly appreciate it!

I know, we could do a GoFund me, but I would feel odd asking people for money without giving anything back. Please help us and pass along our Etsy shop posts and information. Thank you!

3LadybugCrafts on Etsy



No comments:

Post a Comment