Friday, May 16, 2014

May IPSY review


Hey all! So the theme for May's Ipsy bag was "Fresh Picks". The bag was a nice fabric bag this month with a natural theme design on it. Inside of my bag there was *Derma-e Microdermabrasion Scrub   *HangTen sunscreen SPF50   *Pur-lisse hydra balanced moisturizer for normal to dry skin, anti-aging formula   *Hey Honey exfoliating peel off mask   *Pacifica eyeshadow duo in natural beauty


I tried this scrub last night and I really liked it. I prefer it to the Dr. Brandt scrub I got in the April bag. It was a little courser, which I need, for it to actually do its job. My skin felt very smooth after.

After the scrub, I used this moisturizer. Now I don't typically dont' use moisturizer because it makes me break out a little. I don't feel that it made me break out, but the next morning, it still felt fresh on my skin. I like lotions that disappear on my skin and this one didn't seem to. I mean, it wasn't greasy, but since I don't use lotions on my face, just the feeling of anything on my face was bothering me.

I have not used this yet, but I did do a test on my hand. The smell is very nice & fresh, not sweet at all. it seemed to work just like any other mask I have tried. I don't think it will be any extra exfoliating, then others, but if I am blown away by it, I will do another review on it.
I have not used this yet either. I do like that its a smaller size, so I can put it in my purse, to lather the kids up a little, when I forget the big can of sunscreen - like a back up. It does have a nice beachy type scent to it. It disappears into the skin quite well too.


Nothing too much to brag about this one. I think mostly because the colors are more neutral, which I don't tend to lean towards often.  the lighter pinky color is nice to use as an all over base or highlight under the brow. The gold shimmer I might end up using a a crease color.  I didn't find anything overly impressive about this, but I am sure I will use it.

All in all, I liked this months bag. All of the facial type products are ones that I will definitely be using. Can't wait until next month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment