Monday, May 19, 2014

CVS haul - 5/19/14



Hey, its me!!
Below is a couponing haul I did tonight. No, not a lot of items, but a few that we did need, and a couple that I wanted, which also helped me get the needed stuff cheaper.
I am going to TRY to do this in the beginning of each week, so if there are deals that apply to your household, you can kinda get an idea of a way to work the deals for yourself.

When I started out this trip I already had $4 ECBs from my last purchase last week and I had a $4 off $20 coupon that was emailed to me, and printed some coupons from Coupons.com. & from the coupon machine at the store.
I did this in 2 transactions.


Transaction #1 :
(2) Revlon Colorstay Shadowlinks --  $3.19 ea. == $6.38
(1) Revlon Colorstay nail polish -- on sale for $3.99
Sub total = $10.37
subtract ---$2 off $10 Revlon CVS cpn from the coupon machine
subtract -- $2 off Revlon eye product manufacturer cpn
subtract -- $1 off revlon nail color manufacturer cpn
TOTAL OUT OF POCKET I PAID AFTER TAXES == $5.56
AND I GOT BACK $4 ECBs FOR SPENDING $10 ON REVLON PRODUCTS




Transaction#2:
(4) Dawn dish soap -- on sale for $.99 ea.
(1) CVS adult allergy, 20 ct -- $12.98
(1) CVS children liquid allergy -- $7.99
Sub total = $24.93
All CVS allergy meds were Buy One Get One 1/2 off, which made the adult one $6.49
subtract -- $4 off  $20 CVS cpn that was emailed to me

subtract -- $4 ECBs from the first transaction
subtract -- $4 ECBs from my last trip
subtract -- $.25 off one Dawn cpn
subtract -- $.25 off one Dawn cpn
subtract -- $.50 off one Dawn cpn
subtract -- $.50 off one Dawn cpn
TOTAL OUT OF POCKET I PAID AFTER TAXES == $4.99



Total I would have paid with no sales or coupons =  $43.30
TOTAL OUT OF POCKET I DID PAY WITH TAXES -- $10.55











No comments:

Post a Comment