Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Liebster Award

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award!
A little fact for you...Liebster means beloved in German. The purpose of this award is to share the blogging love. 
I received this nomination from Melinda Roworth from Table of 5.  
I suggest you stop on by her page as well, to see what she has to say and has been up to.

In order to accept this nomination, I need to answer a few questions about my blog. So, here goes:

1.How did you decide on the title of your blog, and what’s it about?
My blog is mostly inspired by my 3 daughters so I used their initials - Madison, Isabel, and Ava...I am there mom aka Mama aka MamaMIA.

2.Where does your blogging inspiration come from?
My daughters and my simple life style. I like to blog about everything I do for them, way I keep my house running, and just our every day life and how it all works.

3.Can you give 11 random facts about yourself?

Oiy - 11, that's a lot. Let's try this........ I am technically an only child but have 7 siblings. I lived in FL from 3-10 yrs. Other then that I am a Jersey girl!!!  I have known my husband for 17 yrs.  My oldest friend I have known for almost 30 yrs.  I don't like to drive highways and avoid them at all costs.  The house we live in is the first time I have lived in a house and not an apartment...I prefer apartment living. My daughters were all born within the first 15 mins. on a Friday morning. My oldest was born on my due date. I like to be schedule oriented...I freak out if I am 5 minutes late for anything.  I am trying to start a crafting business on Etsy, and although I am not getting sales, I am getting tons of good luck signs in my life.  (I don't know if that's 11 but I am drawing a blank now and done)

4.What is your favorite country, city or place you have visited?
I guess I would say up north in Maine and NH. Its where my husband is from. I would never want to move there, but it was nice to visit. (I posted a blog within the last week about our big trip there)

5.If money was no object, briefly describe the holiday you would take?
I would take my children to Disney World. But then the following week, me and hubby would escape to the Poconos or someplace woodsy with a lake and shopping. 


6.If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?

For financial wealth without being rich. For there to be a cure for my husbands MS. For my children to grow up happy and successful.

7.What is one country in the world you would like to visit? Why?

The UK - I have always wanted to visits England. I don't really know why.

8.What are you currently watching or reading?
Not currently reading, as I really don't have much time for it. I typically just watch reality shows...or whatever Nick or Disney show the girls are watching.

9.A long-lost relative leaves you a large sum of money. What do you do with it?

Depends on the amount, but moving and a 2nd new car would be high up on the list, AFTER I pay all my husbands medical debt.

10.What is something you do when you need to take time for yourself?

Just sit and watch TV shows I've missed or movies I want to see. My goal when I have time to do nothing is to do exactly that....NOTHING.

11.Where do you see yourself in five years time?
I am really not sure...I surprisingly don't have a plan for my life. And when you have family members who have ,medical issues, you kind of just live day to day, in the best way you can.





The next nominees I have chosen are below:
Patrick Weseman from Adventures in Weseman 
Lr Jamison (Lowanda) from Sunshine and Elephants
Kristine Hart from The Blue Blanket 
Angie Pennington from Sparklerparties 
 
I nominate you for the Liebster Award.
Your mission, should you choose to accept:


Answer the eleven questions given to you below.
Please comment on this post with your link when you are done so I can see your answers!
In your post, link back to the person/blog who nominated you and give a little thank you shout out. Be sure to display the your Liebster Award proudly on your post.


After completing the questions, nominate 11 or less bloggers with under 1000 followers on the social media platform of your choice and give them eleven questions of your choice.

Notify your nominees of their nomination, and provide a link to your post so that they know what to do.


Your Questions to Answer:
1 - How long have you been blogging?
2 - Is blogging your full time job, or a hobby?

3 - What do you hope to gain from blogging?
4 - Where do you live?
5 - Are you happy with where you live?
6 - Do  you feel you live a life as a realist or someone who always lives in the moment?
7 - Are you where you thought you would be in life, at this stage of you life?
8 - If you are on a journey right now, to make changes in your life, what are they?
9 - What are some of your favorite things to blog about?
10 - Do you come from a large family?
11 - Do you have a large family or are you more of a loner?


Thank you for being involved and I can't wait to check out your posts!! See you soon!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment